best quotes you have ever come across

Quote 1: I often remain myself!

"It's easy saying 'next time' , but let's be honest, next time usually never happens."

Quote 2: I always very touching when I running every time!

"Breakups make bodybuilders."

Quote 3: Never give up!

"Never give up on your dreams!"

Quote 4: I will insist until successful!

"When you want to give up,remember why you started!"

Quote 5: I'm love with this figure!

"Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels."

Quote 6: I want to build a solid foundation for my future!

"What hurts more, the pain of hard work, or the pain of regret?"

Quote 7: Just do it!

"Yesterday you said tomorrow."

Quote 8: Attitude is everything!

"How others see you, is not important. How you see youself means everything."

Quote 9: Do it and will get it!

"Which step have you reached today?"

Quote 10: A wise person I like!

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

Quote 11: This picture is what I saw in South Africa airport, is a proverb in Africa!

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."

Quote 12: It can save your life at a critical time!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Quote 13: Michael Jordan!

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life,  and that is why I succeed."

Quote 14: Never underestimate yourself!

"We will be Giants."